🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Shows Private instead of earned amount in wor...
Page options
armine_torgomyan
Community Member

Shows Private instead of earned amount in work history

Hi everybody I have this strange thing going around. When I click to see "How others see my profile", in my work history, instead of earned money, it's writte Private. Actually, I want to show how much I earned fod completed jobs.

Also, when people search me, I appead in serch results, but Earned part is not visible. I also want to show in the serch results how muc I'v earned. 

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
tlsanders
Community Member

If you're a plus member, there's a box under your profile settings called something like "Earning Privacy" Make sure that's not checked.

Hi Tiffany! Thanks for reply! Currently I am not Plus member, I was month ago, and honestly don't remember what I've checked while I was plus.

But now I am on a Basic, which should logically mean that all Plus Perks would be over.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Armine, 

I was unable to replicate your issue. Before I proceed, could you please check if clearing cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists. Let me know so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery! Thanks a lot for fast reply! I've just tried to clear cookies, but the result is same:

1. When I click "View my profile as others see it", there is still written Private instead of earned amount in work history

2. When I apprear in searches, the earning text part is missing. There are people who've earned 0$, but it's still written Earned 0$, but shows nothing for me (when appearing in search).

Thanks!

Hi Armine, 

The Customer Support Team will look into your account and will reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you Avery! Much appreciated!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths