cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shows Private instead of earned amount in work history

Highlighted
Armine T Member Since: Aug 24, 2017
1 of 7

Hi everybody I have this strange thing going around. When I click to see "How others see my profile", in my work history, instead of earned money, it's writte Private. Actually, I want to show how much I earned fod completed jobs.

Also, when people search me, I appead in serch results, but Earned part is not visible. I also want to show in the serch results how muc I'v earned. 

Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 7

If you're a plus member, there's a box under your profile settings called something like "Earning Privacy" Make sure that's not checked.

Highlighted
3 of 7

Hi Tiffany! Thanks for reply! Currently I am not Plus member, I was month ago, and honestly don't remember what I've checked while I was plus.

But now I am on a Basic, which should logically mean that all Plus Perks would be over.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 7

Hi Armine, 

I was unable to replicate your issue. Before I proceed, could you please check if clearing cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists. Let me know so that I can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 7

Hi Avery! Thanks a lot for fast reply! I've just tried to clear cookies, but the result is same:

1. When I click "View my profile as others see it", there is still written Private instead of earned amount in work history

2. When I apprear in searches, the earning text part is missing. There are people who've earned 0$, but it's still written Earned 0$, but shows nothing for me (when appearing in search).

Thanks!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 7

Hi Armine, 

The Customer Support Team will look into your account and will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 7

Thank you Avery! Much appreciated!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS