🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Shows connect 0
Page options
3001bef1
Community Member

Shows connect 0

Hi, 
My connects shows '0' while checking out job details and further submitting a proposal gives out the "membership plan" screen. 
Just checked my "Memberships & Connects" settings, it shows "Available Connects" 120.

I can't see a way from this.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi CJ, Yaxa and Mykola,

I've flagged your reports to our engineering team and they're investigating. We're currently experiencing site incidents that may be affecting various components on the site.

Thanks for your patience. 

Update: the issue with Connects counter showing at "0" that was reported here has been resolved. We'll be closing this thread from further comments.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
LuiggiR

Hi Syed,

That's happening because you're an Exclusive member of your agency. If you wish to submit your proposal through your freelancer profile and use the Connects you have available, you will need to switch yourself to be Non-Exclusive. Feel free to check this help article to learn more on how you can do that.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

I am facing similar issue. I am neither a memeber of an agency nor I've an agency on Upwork. I've submitted a ticked to support and it has been over a month this issue still persists. Can you kindly take a look.. Thank you

Hi Shaheer,

Thank you for your message. I see that your support team related to the said issue is already escalated to our technical team and our engineers are already working on the flagged concern. Our support team members will reach out to you via the same support ticket as soon as they have an update for you. Please don't hesitate to follow up on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello MrPradeep H
Can anyone please check my account, Today I purchase 60 connections and spent 20 connects for proposals, The issue is I come back after a few minutes my connects availability is "0. In connects, history shows 40 connects are remaining but the job home page doesn't. Please tell me what's going on here. 
Waiting for someone's reply. I'm just not an agency or something... I'm just an individual person. And nothing helped me.

Thank you 

In Find Work, my connects suddenly dropped to zero, but when I view my 'Connects History', it tells me I still have 136.  Is there a bug in the system?

ericaandrews_0-1661272722822.png

Hi CJ, Yaxa and Mykola,

I've flagged your reports to our engineering team and they're investigating. We're currently experiencing site incidents that may be affecting various components on the site.

Thanks for your patience. 

Update: the issue with Connects counter showing at "0" that was reported here has been resolved. We'll be closing this thread from further comments.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Available connects showing ZERO, any technical issue? Thanks!

3001bef1
Community Member

Thanks for the quick resolution. you are a great help.

Best,

c28d45de
Community Member

Hello
Can anyone please check my account, Today I purchase 60 connections and spent 20 connects for proposals, The issue is I come back after a few minutes my connects availability is "0. In connects, history shows 40 connects are remaining but the job home page doesn't. Please tell me what's going on here. 
Waiting for someone's reply. I'm just not an agency or something... I'm just an individual person. And nothing helped me.

Thank you

spectralua
Community Member

I confirm issue. 0 shown, really have 118.

Issue gone, connects shown now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members