🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sign-In using Apple ID
Page options
8e21cc3f
Community Member

Sign-In using Apple ID

Query: Hi i want to change my email address.

Reason/Problem: I created my account using "Sign-in using apple id", through my browser. I have a different icloud ID on my iphone, so basically i cannot log in on my upwork iphone app using "Sign in with apple" because it only allows the sign in using the current Apple Id associated/Logged-in with the iphone device.

34 REPLIES 34
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
cd426fa8
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same problem. Could you please assist me how I can fix it?

Thank you!

Hi Tetiana,

I see that you recently disconnected the option to sign in with your Apple ID to your Upwork account. Can you confirm if you're still experiencing an issue signing in?

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
be166c44
Community Member

My wife signed-up using her iCloud address. Now when she tries to login, the webpage sends her to a signup page. The webpage asks her to complete her profile. But her profile is complete and she used it to apply for jobs already. She still has access to the email, cellphone and know her security question answer, but she cannot login into her account. 

What can we do? 

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Armand,

Could you please send me a PM with more information about your wife's account? I’ll check that for you and advise you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
d9e82da7
Community Member

Hi Bojan, Please I have a similar problem, am unable to complete my profile up to 100% because of the Apple ID Login.

Can you please ask the technical guys to reach out to me too?

Thank You

Hello Rafiu,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
e28d09a7
Community Member

Hi I also have this same problem. Can someone help me?

Hello Bojan, 

I have a similar issue. Can someone from support agents reach out to me via the ticket to solve it please? 

Regards,

Hi Iurii, 

A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you directly to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
070953bb
Community Member

Can i ask for a help too? I signed in using my appleID, but then when I am fixing my "get paid" option, another appleid is showing. Is there anyway to disassociate that appleid and use mine instead?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lyra, 

Could you please share what you did step-by-step? Were you setting up a payment method on your account? I can see that you added your Paypal account, but the email address used on your Paypal account is through a different email provider. 

Please share more information about your concern so that I can look into it further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
9e9a8f0a
Community Member

I have the same issue, Please help.

Hi Leianne,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
7c208247
Community Member

I have the same problem. 

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
8d59d72a
Community Member

I have same problem. I was sign with Icloud  and now i can't log in with email adress 

Hi Dijana,

I checked your account and it looks like you were able to sign in. If yu still need assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork
7cc204cc
Community Member

Hi, same issue. I want to change from Apple ID to my email but when I try to do this it states that there is an issue and to try again later

Hi Charlene,

I have escalated your concern to the relevant team and one of the members will be reaching out via a support ticket with further assistance. You can access your ticket and communicate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
72b89f37
Community Member

Hello Arjay, my friend have this problem - when he tries to log into his account through Apple ID, he is redirected to register a new page. I think this problem appeared after the "quick authorization" settings through Apple ID

he is waiting for your answer, but he does not have access to the account, he also cannot work. so contacting with Upwork support is possible through my account

thanks

Hi Anastasiia,

Thank you for your message. We are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. Please let your friend know to reach out to us on any official social media accounts so that we can assist them further. You can find the direct links in the footer section of the Community.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
7394bed8
Community Member

I’ve registered with apple iCloud account email. I can’t delete the account so I can link a new freelancer account to my client account , won’t accept my mobile number when creating a freelancer account using the same email as my client account. There is no way of deleting the Apple ID profile. Please help

Hi Nureena,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
e28d09a7
Community Member

Hi I also have this problem. Could someone help me? Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Erika,

Looks like this issue has been resolved. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
aamedi
Community Member

Hi, I am having the same problem. I need someone to help me delete my profile. I also use apple sign in. This is infuriating. Thank you.

aamedi
Community Member

Hello,

How do I delete my account? I use Apple ID sign in. Please help.

Hi Ava,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
de6246d7
Community Member

Hello please i created my Upwork account using Apple ID and I want to change it to email or Google login

please how can I do this

Hi Belinda,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team reach out to you for further assistance. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
8d59d72a
Community Member

I can't continue with the process where my payment is, because it ask me for a password, but I log in without password only with Face ID

Hi Dijana,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ec19ab38
Community Member

It must be a tricky problem for you. I think you can delete the old Apple ID to sign in to your website with a new one. Try to use some Apple ID removal tool. I have a good idea about these tools like Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker. It is a tool that you can use to remove the old Apple ID without password. It is compatible with all iOS system versions and all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod. You can employ it to unlock Apple ID from disabled iPhone, remove locked Apple ID without data loss, factory reset iPad without Apple ID, etc. By operating 3 steps, you can effortlessly remove old Apple account with no technical skills. Turn to the specific guidance about how to delete old Apple ID.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members