cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J. A. Member Since: Nov 5, 2014
1 of 7
Hi oDeskers! I'm happy with the new freelancers' profile interface, but I just don't like the fact that oDesk removed two things from it: a) Sign up date; and b) Last Worked date. I would rather prefer to keep them visible on my profile so my potential clients see that: a) I've been working through oDesk for a couple of years now, and b) When was the last date I worked through the site. Your feedback will be much appreciated. Thank you!
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 7

It's already been mentioned several times.There is absolutely no sense in removing this info, all so that they can make some writing bigger in other places. I think they programmed a mad robot to decide which parts of the profile to change.

They also made the test resultr alphabetical instead of graded by result percentile - how random and ridiculous is that? Good thing I'm n oit an expert in zoology...

I don't know if thgere's any point of complainiungf about it though - we'll just get a coipy/paste response and it weill be forgotern about. Once a robot has acted, there's no going back..

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
3 of 7

Stephen,

Wondering if you were sleepy when you typed your comment Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 7

"Stephen,

Wondering if you were sleepy when you typed your comment Smiley Happy"

Let's just say my proofreading jobs don't go out like that. Smiley Tongue

PS I though these new threads were linear in time? Obviously not...

PPS Where are the smileys?

Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
5 of 7

"PS I though these new threads were linear in time? Obviously not...

PPS Where are the smileys?"

and seriously, what happened to quotes? doing what i just did is so awkward. :/

Stephen, i wondered the same thing. apparently you can sort replies from oldest to newest and vice versa... so i'm guessing that's what they meant by linear. Smiley Tongue

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
6 of 7

Even the new video is totally ignoring last activity https://www.odesk.com/info/client-resource-center/  I fail to understand why they removed sign up and last worked date.

Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
7 of 7

The feature which lets you know who initiated the interview was also useful. I think it shows clients whether you're in demand or not.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS