🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Signed in as Undefined
Page options
devsulaiman3
Community Member

Signed in as Undefined

Hi Dear fellows

Today i just open my laptop and i tried to open tracker but the tracker was not opening. When i click on the icon of upwork tracker and i open settings section to logout my self, it says `Logged in as Undefined Undefined`.

Kindly help me with that.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I solved that by myself.

I deleted all the upwork files under this ~/Library/Application\ Support/Upwork{,.bak} path (for mac users only).
when re-start the tracker it starts working fine for me

I hope this will help other as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Please try reinstalling your Desktop app. If you're still experiencing any problems after this, please share a screenshot from your end with me. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi And thanks for the response.
I did everything. I deleted the app and restart my laptop. Then i re-install that tracker but still same issue.

Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 1.36.49 PM.png

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. I wish he could reach me as soon as possible 

Hi There!
Well you support team member is asking for log files but there is no option for files selection under Support and Feed back section.

How can i send my log files to him?

Hi Muhammad,

Please follow up directly on your ticket with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I solved that by myself.

I deleted all the upwork files under this ~/Library/Application\ Support/Upwork{,.bak} path (for mac users only).
when re-start the tracker it starts working fine for me

I hope this will help other as well.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members