This is something silly I just noticed. I thought it best to post it here, rather than bothering support with this, and if is necessary somebody could pass along the information.
So, it goes like this: I made a nice cover letter for a job, answered all the questions, etc. I have a nice folder to attach with my cv, references, etc etc. I added a new folder to this, and suddenly, it goes over the 25mb limit. No problem, I re-structure the folder, delete some things, etc... Now I got the allowed amount for attachments. And yet... nothing happens. It doesn't attach anymore. So you have to copy in a word file everything you've written, and then refresh the page in order to attach everything again. Which means copying everything you've written again.
It is just something silly I've noticed, so I though I would pass it along, and maybe some tech specialists can look into it.
Thats all folks! 🙂
well, i didn't mean to. See all my written work is done in audio format (on sale via audible.com/es./etc). So I just copied and pasted a couple of the folders for samples. Didn't even look at the size of the audios 🙂
No. I did not. I simply tried to attach them again, and the function just didn't work at all. So I simply refreshed the page, copied everything again and attached the new, smaller, folder. That was all.
Hi Carol, I'd like our team to investigate the problem you report, but in order to check the files and replicate the problem they'd need to have access to the job post and other relevant information. Please submit a support request and we'll proceed with reviewing the flow you reported. Thank you.