🐈 Community

Site Down - Proposal Submitted of Its own free will

Okay, so I was fiddling about completing a proposal and then the site went down and when it came back my proposal had been submitted even though I hadn't finished it!

So I go and try and submit a new one, because I know this site won't allow us to amend ones already submitted and all it gives is the option to withdraw or change the terms.

If you are going to withhold the option to edit proposals then at least give us the opportunity to submit another if a mistake is made to explain the error - especially when it wasn't mine.

Flexibility is the key!

5 REPLIES 5
kriszti67

Silly Freelancer! Who would want to submit proposals and actually try to find work?

Elance used to let you edit your proposals.

Again, Upwork, whose ego are we feeding with your piss-poor UI?

I hadn't even proofed it and it was a proofreading project!

I feel like a right twerp.

I was typing away and then it said...Submitted...site down...ARRRRGGGHHHHH

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karen and Krisztina,

There are currently some issues with loading certain pages. Our engineers are aware of it and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. You can check the status on this page.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

...and I've got an aunt who lives in Leeds.

And, if this goes over your head, the point is that you haven't answered my question at all.

We know the site is having problems, odds are it is always having problems - what about the garbage proposal I just submitted at the wrong price?

Hi Karen,

You can either propose different terms if you only need to change the bid amount or withdraw the proposal and resubmit it. Let me know what you would like to do and we'll resolve the question of connects accordingly.

Screenshot_12.png

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Learning Paths