🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Site Issues? Invitation to Job Only Parti...
Page options
kcdermodywriter
Community Member

Site Issues? Invitation to Job Only Partially Appearing

I've been trying to access an invitation to a job for 3-4 hours now to decline it and it is only partially coming through as per the attached screenshot so I'm unable to do so. Other areas of the site seem to be working fine and I've tried other browsers too. Anyone else having this issue? I'm going to get dinged for not responding within the 24 hours if it isn't fixed soon and I'm not sure how long it will before tech support can answer. 

6 REPLIES 6
sedatozhan
Community Member

Hi

I do not have an invitation to reply right now but the Reports page can not be viewed on my end. 

Thanks, I'm chatting with support now, hopefully it's a bug they'll be able to correct soon.

Well support told me to clear cookies, etc. which I'd already done. I'd tried that on several browsers, now I can't get to the page at all so there must be a bug but I have a deadline article so I don't have time to mess with it anymore. Hopefully it will fix on its own by this afternoon. 

Hi Karen,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused! If the issue persists, feel free to reach back to us and we'll be sure to follow up with the correct team regarding this issue

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you, I just checked and it's working now. 🙂

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sedat Özhan,

I just checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clarify if you're not able to access the Reports tab of your account or just the sections of it? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths