🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Site crashed when sending a proposal
Page options
c500ed9d
Community Member

Site crashed when sending a proposal

I went to send a proposal and when I submitted the site crashed saying Cloudflare was down. My card was charged (see screenshot), but the offer didn't send. I was trying to hire

**Edited for community guidelines**

for this job https://www.upwork.com/ab/applicants/1400796485029675008/applicants. I need this cleared up ASAP!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
c500ed9d
Community Member

I was able to go back through my history and force send the page that previously crash which then sent out the offer.  I apoligize for now closing out the forum after I found the workaround.

My piece of feedback is that I understand why you have a robust helpdesk and chatbot to help limit tickets coming in, but it was incredibly frustrating that I couldn't find a way to reach a human for an issue that had virtually no help for a niche issue. No phone, direct chat, or even a way to submit a direct ticket. I'm currently vetting out a $20-30k project and this experience is making me second guess whether I should use upwork to facilitate that contract.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Derek,

I checked and it looks like the freelancer has already accepted the offer. You can check by logging in to your account and going here. You may want to try using a different browser or clear your cache and cookies. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
c500ed9d
Community Member

I was able to go back through my history and force send the page that previously crash which then sent out the offer.  I apoligize for now closing out the forum after I found the workaround.

My piece of feedback is that I understand why you have a robust helpdesk and chatbot to help limit tickets coming in, but it was incredibly frustrating that I couldn't find a way to reach a human for an issue that had virtually no help for a niche issue. No phone, direct chat, or even a way to submit a direct ticket. I'm currently vetting out a $20-30k project and this experience is making me second guess whether I should use upwork to facilitate that contract.

Hi Derek,

Thanks for confirming and for your feedback. I'll definitely share this with the rest of the team. 

To contact support, you can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members