🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Skip tracer for real estate
Page options
farooq325
Community Member

Skip tracer for real estate

My Name is Abdul **Edited for Community Guidelines**, I am using upwork from 3 month as skip tracer, During these 3 months, I got only one job 1 month before and my clients satisfied from my work. I am sending best proposal and verified accounts but I am not getting response from clients. Please give me any suggestion for my best.

5 REPLIES 5
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Well, we can't see your profile so...

I don't know how to make profile for public. Open the link

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01a5aadae8a828068d/

Go to your "profile settings" - and you can make your profile public or private. If you are a basic member and you have not had any payments, I think Upwork can make your profile private and not public. If you are a Plus member, I don't think they can do that. I also think that if you make a proposal and a potential client looks at your profile, they will be able to see it even if it is marked as private. If I am wrong about all this, I assume someone will correct me.

My profile is in locked private condition.

Very thanks for give me valuable information.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi M, 

If an established freelancer doesn't earn money on Upwork for 30 days, their profile visibility will automatically change to private. This is checked daily, not once a month. If you aren't regularly earning on our platform, your profile may be set to private, even if you submit proposals and interview frequently. There are different ways of setting your profile to public again, one of which is contacting us directly so that we can set your profile visibility to public.

I have set your profile's visibility to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.
You may read more about this in this help article. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members