🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Skype use on upwork
Page options
masyanya__
Community Member

Skype use on upwork

I have receive message that interview on skype. Can I use skype for contract?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Can I use Skype for contract?"

Yes.

Once you have been hired with an Upwork contract, you may use Skype or ANY COMMUNICATION TOOL YOU WANT.

Upwork places no restrictions at all on how you communicate with clients that you have a contract with currently, or who you have had a contract with in the past.

re: "I have received a message from a prospective client who said that she wants to interview me via Skype."

Before you have been hired, you may use Upwork's video/audio call tool, by clicking the phone icon in the top right hand corner of the Upwork Messages tool.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "Can I use Skype for contract?"

Yes.

Once you have been hired with an Upwork contract, you may use Skype or ANY COMMUNICATION TOOL YOU WANT.

Upwork places no restrictions at all on how you communicate with clients that you have a contract with currently, or who you have had a contract with in the past.

re: "I have received a message from a prospective client who said that she wants to interview me via Skype."

Before you have been hired, you may use Upwork's video/audio call tool, by clicking the phone icon in the top right hand corner of the Upwork Messages tool.

Thanks for your solution.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members