🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Slooooow loading time
Page options
b65cf60c
Community Member

Slooooow loading time

So, for the past few weeks now, I've noticed that Upwork runs like molasses. Logging in, looking at my messages, submitting proposals, whatever I'm doing. Anytime I'm trying to go to any new screen, I have to wait up to two minutes for it to load.

It's so bad now that I just start doing other things like I wait for a screen to load. (Which is kind of how I know it's not me because I can do literally anything else outside of Upwork - like surfing the web - with no problem.)

Anybody else having this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Tekedra,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Tekedra,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork
b65cf60c
Community Member

*facepalm*
Cleared the Browser Cache and I'm golden again.  Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members