cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow response time

Alexander P Member Since: Jul 24, 2016
1 of 2

Hi there,

I want to quickly express my frustration with this current process of sending emails. Shouldn't there be an option for customer service or even live chat that I could speak to right away?

Anyway, I've been trying to apply for a job for a freelancer in my agency and it keeps telling me "You have no freelancers in this team." I've checked enough times to see that I do have one person in the team and he's not showing up. This is very frustrating especially since I just started this agency and I was hoping this would go smooth rather it's quite the opposite. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 2

Hi Alexander, 

I checked your account and can see that you should be able to access and file a support ticket through your support pages.

I checked your issue and was able to replicate it. I'll go ask the Customer Support Team to check on it further. 

I checked it again, and it looks like the issue resolved itself. If you recently added your agency member to your agency, it may take a while for the system to update itself and reflect all the data on your account.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS