🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Small question about JSS
Page options
nikonov-vladimir
Community Member

Small question about JSS

Hi, I have a question about why my JSS went down. A few weeks ago, he was Top Rate (100%), but today when I entered I seen that he became 79%. I had no new projects or feedback from clients. What could be? And also I do not understand why my rating is displayed, because I have only 2 completed projects (5 stars both), but if I udestend correctly I must have 5 project from 3+ different client.
I did not find the answer on the forum that would fit my case. Сount on your help, best regards, Vladimir.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Vladimir N wrote:

Okay, thx. And how to find out why the agency rating has decreased? Could this be due to the fact that I have not worked for the past 2 years, or is it not because of me?

It has nothing to do with you. They had a big, high value contract end on not so great terms according to the feedback, and with so few completed contracts evey one has a massive impact of the JSS.

You may refer your agency to this article about the top rated perk with which they may be able to eliminate the impact of this outcome.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Vladimir N wrote:

Hi, I have a question about why my JSS went down. A few weeks ago, he was Top Rate (100%), but today when I entered I seen that he became 79%. I had no new projects or feedback from clients.

You don't qualify for an own JSS, so you inherit the JSS of your agency, which is 79%. The top rated status will disappear, neither you nor the agency are currently eligible for that.

You have no completed contracts in your calculation windows (6, 12 and 24 months) at all (your 2 contracts were outside the maximum 2 year window.)

Okay, thx. And how to find out why the agency rating has decreased? Could this be due to the fact that I have not worked for the past 2 years, or is it not because of me?

Vladimir N wrote:

It has nothing to do with you. They had a big, high value contract end on not so great terms according to the feedback, and with so few completed contracts evey one has a massive impact of the JSS.

You may refer your agency to this article about the top rated perk with which they may be able to eliminate the impact of this outcome.

Thank you for the explanation, I am very grateful 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths