🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: So many unresponsive job postings and bot...
Page options
patrickjohn926
Community Member

So many unresponsive job postings and bots proposals

I think there are so many Job Postings that are unresponsive and no interviewing and hires. It wastes valuable connects. 

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Patrick John,

I understand how frustrating it is not to hear back from clients after you submit a proposal. Depending on your category and the jobs that are in demand, it can take a while to win jobs. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee also that you will get hired or will have the chance to be interviewed. I can see that you are a Top Rated freelancer, but you may also want to consider checking out the following links to help you make your profile stand out:

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

How to Create a Profile Intro Video

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

How to Create a More Successful Portfolio

If you feel that a job post looks suspicious, please feel free to use the flagging option. This will automatically notify our team to review the said job and take appropriate actions. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, Joanne , 

Thanks for your response, My point is, Most of the Job Postings, doesn't have client activity for days since the day it was posted, no interviewing , no hires. I think with those kinds of job postings, we should at least get back our paid valuable connects. I think upwork should do something about those clients who just post and doesn't even decline a proposal or doesn't even interview or hire. . 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths