🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Social accounts for data analyzers
Page options
bagalisvili-maga
Community Member

Social accounts for data analyzers

Greetings;

As I'm a data analyzer, I could find no suitable social account to link in Upwork. I think Twitter is just so general and other eligible social accounts in the Upwork linking option is mostly for programmers and designers. I mean one of the most important social accounts in my field is LinkedIn that is not acceptable in Upwork. The Major problem is it can add 10% completion in the Profile completion percentage.

What should I do? Just use a general thing like Twitter? Other suggestions?

Farewell.

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Magamed,

You can use any social account that you prefer. Linking an account provides Upwork with additional information that we use to verify your identity and consider you for our Premium freelancer program, which connects you to the right jobs faster. You can link your public account from the following websites to your Upwork account: Twitter, StackOverflow, Dribble, GitHub, Behance, and DeviantART. Please note that Upwork will not post or interact with these sites on your behalf and will not display the account on your Upwork profile.

There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Greetings;

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.

Farewell.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members