cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social media link

Manisha K Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
1 of 12

Hi,

I have been trying to link my profile to social media account since morning and I can't do it. Once I select the social media example google, it shows up a google sign in page and once i type in my password the window closes. Pls help me as I need to complete my profile 100% and get started on upwork Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 12
Spoiler
I am fairly certain that social media linking does not contribute to profile completeness 

Edited because I got it wrong Smiley Happy
3 of 12
Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
4 of 12

I think I know what they're asking.

Click the dropdown next to your picture then --->Settings--->Profile settings then scroll down to "Linked Accounts"

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 12

Hi Manisha,

If you are logged into your other social media account in the same browser, you should be able to link it to your Upwork account in one click.

Screenshot_39.png

~ Valeria
Untitled
6 of 12

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for your response. I am geting the page in the same browser when I click on google, it open a new window and ask me for email add and password and when i type in and clicks lon in. it doesnt do anything the window closes and again the same page is shown as the one you have shared.

Pls advice.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 12

Hi Manisha,

I've checked and it appears you already linked your Upwork profile with one social media account. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Mikhail O Member Since: Nov 30, 2018
8 of 12

Hello, Vladimir
I have same problem
I have linked my google account but I still see that I need to add social media account to my profile. What else can I do in order to get 100% filled in account?

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 12

Hi Mikhail,

Please refer to this guide on how to Create a 100% Complete Freelancer Profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Muamer H Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
10 of 12

Hi,

I am not able to link upwork to social media, I have tried to choose few of offerd on my profile but window opens and closes and I still have missing 10% to fully completed profile, please advise.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS