cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some HubSpot certifications not available to add

inkmonkey
Ace Contributor

I see Upwork now supports HubSpot certificates--but the Email Marketing certification and the Growth-Driven Design Agency certification (which is also open to web designers) are not in that list. Posting here to bring this to the Upwork team's attention.

upwork hubspot cert list.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fatima,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll share it with the team and we'll see if those certifications can be added.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fatima,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll share it with the team and we'll see if those certifications can be added.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

I am also interested to know whether the Content marketing certification will be available to add to the profile or not?

Thanks

Hi Valeria,

glad to see your prompt response.  I just received the HubSpot Sales Software Certification and also would love to add it to my profile.  It seems like some clients might benefit from using HubSpot Sales Software and I will be there to help them:)

I would really appreciate if you could pass this on.

Thanks,

Alex

Congrats on receiving the certification, Alex. If it isn't in the official list of supported certificates, you can use the link to suggest it in the Add Certificates section of your profile.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you very much for your prompt reply, Valeria.  Done already.

Best,

Alex

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS