🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Some Jobs Open Up a Different Interface a...
Page options
lanlanonearth
Community Member

Some Jobs Open Up a Different Interface and There is No "Submit Proposal" Button

Hi, 

Please see attachement. I get job recommendations in my email box. When I open some of them, I get a slightly different page interface than what's normal, where the "Submit Proposal" button is missing on the upper right corner. Instead, it asks me to input my information. But, I get an error message trying to send that information. Does anyone has an explaination for this? Am I supposed to be able to submit proposal for consideration or not? How should I go about it? Thank you for your help.

**Edited for community guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Lan Lan L wrote:

Does anyone has an explaination for this? Am I supposed to be able to submit proposal for consideration or not? How should I go about it? 

That means you're not logged in.

Don't input your info (that is for signing up for a new account), use the "Apply as freelancer" button instead to log in and then apply.

apply as freelancer.png

No, actually, I am logged in. I open a few of the job posts, some of them show me as logged with the option to click on the "Submit Proposal" button, and some of them show me this page which looks like I am not logged in. And there is no way to log in from this page either. It has a completely different page structure than normal pages which simply has a "log in" button that I can use (if I am indeed logged out).

Hi Lan,

You're landing on a visitor's job post page, but that shouldn't happen unless you're not logged in. Could you please record a video and share it with me via a private message so that I can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

The "Apply as a Freelancer" button doesn't get me anywhere. It's what gave me the "This email is already in use" error. In other words. I clicked on the "Apply as a Freelancer" button, the error message appeared on top after.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members