cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Some Portfolio items not updating, it still under review and this really confusing

Highlighted
AbdelRahman B Member Since: Dec 7, 2017
1 of 10

Some Portfolio items not updating, it still under review and this really confusing
All this time period to update my portfolio, why?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
2 of 10

I don't know why this happens, but I can testify that this happened to me about 2 weeks ago. The item was under review for about 3 days. I ended up re-uploading the whole thing, without adding that it was a project done for Upwork. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 10

Hi Abdel,

How much time are your portfolios under review, and are they connected to any finished jobs on Upwork? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
AbdelRahman B Member Since: Dec 7, 2017
4 of 10

Hi Goran!
it is around more than one day, and yes they are related to finished jobs on upwork
Thanks

Highlighted
BEST ANSWER
5 of 10

Thank you for the follow up Adel,

When you add portfolios related to finished jobs they will be under review and a notification to your clients will be sent for this as well. If not actions are taken (or rejected by your clients) your portfolio items will be published after 3 days. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here, thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 10

Hi Goran,

I had the client's approval to use his document on my portfolio. Should I just re-do everything?

Highlighted
7 of 10

Hi Luce,

Your client can only reject your portfolio on the notification they have received, if they don`t reject your portfolio or take any actions it will be listed after 3 days.. I just checked your account and I don`t see any portfolios under review on your account. Did you removed it, or it is still under review on your end? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 10

Goran V wrote:

Hi Luce,

Your client can only reject your portfolio on the notification they have received, if they don`t reject your portfolio or take any actions it will be listed after 3 days.. I just checked your account and I don`t see any portfolios under review on your account. Did you removed it, or it is still under review on your end? Thank you.

Hi Goran, 

I just noticed your message... Yes, I removed the portfolio under review after a while, to make things simpler.

Highlighted
Ronni V Member Since: Dec 21, 2015
9 of 10

I have had this problem a couple of times recently. I tried to update an existing logo because I had inadvertently uploaded it as transparent so it has a gray background. Each time I try to replace it I get the "under review" banner and it does not update.

I don't understand why, if you are just updating an existing image, why I keep getting this message.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
10 of 10

Ronni V wrote:

I don't understand why, if you are just updating an existing image, why I keep getting this message.

Because the client gets the opportunity to decline to let you use the new version. It gets added automatically after 3 days (provided the client does not decline to let you use it.)

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS