cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Spanish freelancer for help me with invoices?

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
1 of 13

This message is written in Spanish because I need somebody, from Spain, that tell me how to solve the problem of invoices and VAT.
I know the language that we must use is English but .... I need to understand it clearly and English is not my language, and the "help" is only in Englih.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

carlos-lobo
Community Guru
Carlos L Member Since: Apr 24, 2016
2 of 13

Hi,

You can pass me a text in english and I can try explain you, in english or spanish? your message is also not very understanding, your propose, I am spanish speaker.

carlos-lobo
Community Guru
3 of 13

I am so sorry,  I am from Argentine, seems something complicated what you say,  at Google you can check Spain law and related. Smiley Frustrated

m_terrazas
Community Guru
4 of 13

Hi Carlos, don't worry and thanks for try to help.

I know the law of my country about it. Th problem is that I can't obey the law because I haven't a invoice legal in Spain.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 13

Hi Maria,

Unfortunately, we can't allow posts in a language other than English. You may need to contact a local tax/financial adviser for assistance.

~ Valeria
Upwork
m_terrazas
Community Guru
6 of 13

Hi Valeria,

From the beginning I have apologized for writing in Spanish because I know here must to write in English.

I'm not speaking English and fix me with what I know and with a translator to write and read here. So I asked a question in Spanish and expect an answer in Spanish, to explain good and well understand the answer.

There is no help in Spanish or any other language other than English and that, for some doubt, it is an inconvenient.
How can I explain my problem to a counselor if not properly understand the help?

On the other hand, what I'm looking for is someone, Spanish from Spain, explain to me how to solve the legal problems that arise because you do not give me a real and legal invoice for Spain (and the EU in general).

You carry so much time saying it is something that will be solved. They have changed many things in UP that really are just makeup, or problems for us but things like this, there remains the same.

It seems a bit arrogant that, as already complies with US law, others that life is sought.

Help on this topic is useless because it is intended for US.

So, what can I do? What I am doing. Find someone to explain to me, in Spanish !!!

¿Neither allows me to write the same in both languages? Are you going to delete what I write in Spanish again?

carlos-lobo
Community Guru
7 of 13

You must be able to understand the Spain law and, on the other hand, You must be able to understand well english, mainly law terms; namely, in this way You wil be able to solve all your problems. Smiley Embarassed

m_terrazas
Community Guru
8 of 13

I fully understand the Spanish law, in fact I have many years working as a freelancer here and have never had any problems. This is not resolved with this and not knowing more English and laws there.
This can only be solved legally, having an invoice with all data, mine and my client. In Spain and in other European countries.

csjarmitage
Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
9 of 13

Maria, have you looked at this thread?  Is this the problem you are having?

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Clients/Name-on-a-received-invoice/td-p/92225/page/23

m_terrazas
Community Guru
10 of 13

Hi Christy,

Yes this is the problem. 

I've been following all the threads on this topic but I fail to understand nothing: ((

That is why I wanted was that some Spanish freelancer explain to me how this problem has been solved. But they do not let me explain in Spanish. And in English, this issue seems me very difficult to understand and explain.

You have been very kindly for your interest in this.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS