🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Some Times Client Invites Freelancers But Its...
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

Some Times Client Invites Freelancers But Its does not Show First Time that Client has already Invit

Some Times Client Invites Freelancers But Its does not Show First Time that Client has already Invited Anyone . Recently I have Applied for Some Jobs .While Submitting Proposal The Stats Shows That the Client Did not Invited Anyone ( Showing 0 ) So I have Applied for it Using 2 Connects . But After 30 Minutes When i again looked at the Submitted Proposal Its show that client has Invited 4 People & 3 Of them have Aswered & 1 is Hired .  I Just wanna know that how can we save our connects by not applying on the jobs on which client already invited some one .

Hopefully you Understand my Problem. 

2 REPLIES 2
richard_wein
Community Member

Atif S wrote:

Some Times Client Invites Freelancers But Its does not Show First Time that Client has already Invited Anyone . Recently I have Applied for Some Jobs .While Submitting Proposal The Stats Shows That the Client Did not Invited Anyone ( Showing 0 ) So I have Applied for it Using 2 Connects . But After 30 Minutes When i again looked at the Submitted Proposal Its show that client has Invited 4 People & 3 Of them have Aswered & 1 is Hired .  I Just wanna know that how can we save our connects by not applying on the jobs on which client already invited some one .

Hopefully you Understand my Problem. 

I've complained about this too. In my experience, the number of invitations is usually shown as 0 for several hours after the job is posted.

Other info, such as Hires, usually seems to be updated much more quickly than invitations. But I've twice seen jobs where Hires remained at 0 for days after someone was hired.

tlbp
Community Member

Wait an hour or two before applying. Charge more per project so you can absorb the costs of connects. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members