cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some change need in Odesk

Ace Contributor
Md. Saiful I Member Since: Mar 3, 2015
1 of 7

I am Md. Saiful Islam as a freelancer now I am going to share about the odesk Feedback, Feedback Respond & Rating. If any body wrongly do those of each then what to do or how they could change it. So, Odesk management should give the opportunity for freelancer & client to edit the Feedback, rating, Feedback respond when will be wrong.

I have given feedback & FB respond wrongly when I understood I could not do anything for & client dont respond also. So, I dont understand that how I will change the Feedback & Feedback Respond & rating.

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Once feedback is left for you the only way it can be changed is if you ask the client to change. If the client agrees to change the feedback then you have to click the appropriate button to enable them to change it. 

They can also allow you to change your feedback to them in the same way.

Ace Contributor
3 of 7

Thanks Jean for quick suggest..

Ace Contributor
4 of 7

I think now the system of connects is not better for freelancer cause we could not apply the job for 1 month when the connects finished. But the past system was better cause at the  weekend we could apply. But odesk got the opportunity to earn.

Community Guru
5 of 7

At the end of your month you will be given 60 connects to work with for the next 30 days. More if you are a plus member.

This helps to stop all the spam that occurred before when people were applying to 25 jobs a day x 30 days. = 750 applications.

People from certain countries were applying to all jobs whether they were qualified or not.

Now with the new limits they only apply to jobs they are qualified for. Clients are now happy that they are no longer getting spam applications and freelancers who are qualified now stand out more to the client. It's a win-win for everyone. 

But...if you were one of the ones applying to all the jobs then it's a lose situation and you should now stop.

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
6 of 7

How is it a win-win situation for people who rely on lots of fixed price contracts a month?

Community Guru
7 of 7

If you have a problem with connects just raise your price to cover the cost of buying more. It's that simple really.

It's a win win because there will be more clients who view this site as a place to find real professionals and that raises all our wages. Imagine being paid your true value. Imagine clients only getting good applicants instead of all the spam applications like before. I have no issue with buying more connects if I need them. I build it into my price structure.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS