🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Some help please
Page options
gari_katerina
Community Member

Some help please

Hi all, I am new to upwork and I had my first interview, they want to hire me but asked me to show my certificates and to make a free 4 hour trial..it sounds a bit strange but I am not sure I dont want to miss my first job but i am not fun of free

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aikaterini,

Asking for free work or requesting freelancers to submit work as part of the proposal process is a violation of our TOS. Please see this link for more information.

Feel free to click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your report and check this thread for more information on how to use the flag option found on each job post or message to report any suspicious or inappropriate content.

Also, check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aikaterini,

Asking for free work or requesting freelancers to submit work as part of the proposal process is a violation of our TOS. Please see this link for more information.

Feel free to click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your report and check this thread for more information on how to use the flag option found on each job post or message to report any suspicious or inappropriate content.

Also, check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths