cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: my reviews are not getting displayed on my public profile

Shoaib H Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
11 of 34

HI Everyone,

My reviews are not getting displayed on my public profile.Already 14 days are left after my first review on upwork.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 34

All 3 of your jobs are showing on your profile when logged in.

Jobs that resulted from job posts which were not posted as public job posts (but as private or visible to Upwork only) will never show to anyone who is not logged into Upwork by design.

When clients choose to post jobs privately or visible to Upwork users only, that choice extends to the jobs that resulted from those job posts.

Shoaib H Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
13 of 34

Hi Petra,

Thanks for your quick response.What about my reviews?
They will not be published publically ever?

Community Guru
14 of 34

Shoaib H wrote:

Thanks for your quick response.What about my reviews?
They will not be published publically ever?

No. But it does say on your public profile that there are more jobs to show if logged in.

Gabriel M Member Since: Aug 7, 2018
15 of 34

Hi, Upwork

I finished one contract on Jan 24, but it's not still showing on my work history.

Contract ID is 21455996.

Would you please check that and help me with showing it?

Thanks,

Gabriel

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 34

Hi Shoaib and Gabriel,

I checked the contracts you are referring to and they should show on your profiles but they currently don't. We'll have this investigated and will update you directly via support tickets.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Beverly P Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
17 of 34

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion? 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Community Guru
18 of 34

Beverly P wrote:

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion?

How can you have the same problem, you don't even have a profile (not under the account you are posting from at any rate)

Marita P Member Since: Sep 8, 2017
19 of 34

This is not my problem, but my friend had a contract on Upwork (here's his profile: https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~01b5196989fa6a0cfb ) and it won't show up on his profile. 

The client already paid for the project and they ended the contract after the payment, they both gave each other feedbacks, but the job won't appear on his profile. You can see that he had 3 jobs and more than $40 made, but the job itself (feedback and all that) won't appear. This contract was done over 3 weeks ago, and the money is already withdrawable. 

What could be the problem? 

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 34

Hi Martina,

One of our team members will reach out to your friend via ticket and will assist him further. In the future your friend can reach out to us directly here to assist him, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS