cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of the pending earnings disappeared in REPORTS

binduks
Bindu K Member Since: Jul 12, 2016
11 of 34

The work from 25th july  to 31st july was there and after review it came to pending payment list. but now it is not found in both pending and available list. Tomorrow (wednesday) it is automatically withdrwaing to myacoount but now it is not found in pending payment and available payment. I send a request to upwork

ourmaninto
Peter D Member Since: May 3, 2016
12 of 34

Looked like it was that specific week for me too .. They did give an offical statement that theyre working on it. 

charleschan1994
Charlie Sheen F C Member Since: Aug 9, 2016
13 of 34

Hi,

I got the same issue that my pending earning disappeared in reports. Hope this will resolve before Wednesday. 

Thanks, 

Charles

fatimasalman2384
Salman A Member Since: May 10, 2015
14 of 34

Hi, i am facing the same problem....i have launched the request.

Do you have any update?

fatimasalman2384
Salman A Member Since: May 10, 2015
15 of 34

I am wondering where my pending earnings have gone, in morning these were appearing, but now these are showing up zero. is anyone else facing the same problem?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 34

Hi All,

Our engineers are aware of the issue with Pending earnings displaying in Reports and are working to fix it as soon as possible. We will post here once we have an update.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
ourmaninto
Peter D Member Since: May 3, 2016
17 of 34

Thanks Valeria for posting this announcement. 

iaabraham
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
18 of 34

Mine's gone too Smiley Mad the last thing I want to see in my Reports is "missing" funds.

douglascorrea
Douglas C Member Since: Jun 15, 2016
19 of 34

Mine is gone too, all my pending money gone. But is still appears on Transaction history.

And seeing this a system issue makes me feel better because Upwork is working on this.

douglascorrea
Douglas C Member Since: Jun 15, 2016
20 of 34

The pending column in the main reports screen displaying 0$.

Yesterday I had a good amount there (more than 1000$) and it should be deposited in my Upwork account tomorrow, but now it is ZERO.

I can still see it on Transaction history as future transactions, but seeing that 0$ in the pending scares me.

I already opened a ticket for it and I don't have an answer yet.

Do anybody else have that problem already?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS