🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Some of your services are temporarily on hold
Page options
asiffarhankhan
Community Member

Some of your services are temporarily on hold

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

The account is already verified and it even has the verification badge. He has also successfully completed a contract. Also, his working profile got banned but that's another issue.

Last week, unknowingly, he added my bank account as a method to get paid since he was having some problems with his bank account. We are brothers.

Since then, Upwork has put his account and services on hold. This is the message he gets on the top of his profile:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

On clicking 'Get Started', the verification portal shows my name. He has been trying to contact Upwork for more than a week through email.

I request someone to help.

PS: I am posting it on the behalf of the person whose account is linked on the top. Since he's unable to ask from his account

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Asif,

Your friend has already reached out to our team directly and one of our team members will assist them further directly on their ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Mr Goran

But instead of solving the problem, the verification process escalated it. Now Upwork has suspended his profile.

In the attached image, you can see the verification status of the freelancer. As you can see, it has already been verified long back.

Also, the Upwork help centre is unable to identify the problem and replies with the same message every time. The reason I'm asking for help about his problem here is because the Upwork customer support is giving off the point responses. It would be very helpful if you give me a contact number or any other information to directly talk to an authorised representative.

I kindly request you to guide me through this.

Thank you

Hi Asif, 

Please know that we will not be able to discuss another user's account with you to comply with our privacy policy. We hope you understand. To be able to assist you brother further, we will follow up the ticket they have with the team so that the team handling their case can assist them through the support ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Ive the same issue. I am new on upwork, i entered someone else's bank details. Now, ive opened up my own bank account but it is not showing my name in the verification process anymore. pls help.

Hi Sidra,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths