🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Some of your services are temporarily on hold
Page options
ramadanessam
Community Member

Some of your services are temporarily on hold

Today, I have already submitted my details about my verification and it has already been approved but I still receive the following message:

"Some of your services are temporarily on hold
We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MORE "

Please I want to solve this problem as soon as possible!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error message. I checked with the relevant team and they have confirmed that your verification is successfully completed now. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ramadanessam
Community Member

This is the confirmation message

PradeepH

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error message. I checked with the relevant team and they have confirmed that your verification is successfully completed now. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi sir

Please,am having same issue as well.

I have completed my verification but still showing that same message as the reporter.

I will be very glad if this can be achieve,

Thanks

Hi Hassan,

I can see you have an open support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members