🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Someone Copied my Project Catalog Offerin...
Page options
adinsight
Community Member

Someone Copied my Project Catalog Offerings Word by Word

Hello All,

I was doing some research on Project Catalog offerings in my niche. During this process, I came across another freelancer who has copied all of my 3 projects word by word.  I have reviews to back my credibility. However, this other freelancer (who has copied my projects) is new on Upwork and has no reviews.

I would like to understand how this would impact me. I also would appreciate your guidance on the course of action I should follow. Should I report these projects?

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aslam,

Could you please share more details with me via PM (click on my name) about the freelancer you're referring to? Our team will review this further and will take proper actions, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I'm also facing the same problem, Someone Copy My Project Catalog Word by Word Full Title Description. How Can I Report This Project, 

Hi Mosharrof,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please send me a private message (by clicking on my name) and provide me more information regarding the catalog and the freelancer you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and assist you accordingly.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members