🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Someone login into account from different loc...
Page options
fariskhan21
Community Member

Someone login into account from different location

Hello, someone login into my account from NY and i was in UAE plus that person changed my account details for transaction. what should i do ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Faris K wrote:

Hello, someone login into my account from NY and i was in UAE plus that person changed my account details for transaction. what should i do ?

Probably someone much closer to you logged in from the same location you're at with a NY VPN.... That person had your log in details, so was unlikely to be far away unless you fell for a phishing scam.

If you still have access to the account, change password, change security question and set up 2 step verification.

If not, contact Support very, very quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Faris K wrote:

Probably someone much closer to you logged in from the same location you're at with a NY VPN.... That person had your log in details, so was unlikely to be far away unless you fell for a phishing scam.

If you still have access to the account, change password, change security question and set up 2 step verification.

If not, contact Support very, very quickly.

thankyou soo much 🙂

82abf465
Community Member

Hi, Please advise me that someone is login into my account multiple times even though I changed my password. please let me know how can I solve this issue.

petra_r
Community Member

Fuzail A wrote:

Hi, Please advise me that someone is login into my account multiple times even though I changed my password. please let me know how can I solve this issue.

How do you know? Are you sure?

If so, then your whole system is compromised, your computer, your email, everything.

82abf465
Community Member

Yes, I am sure I got emails from Upwork that someone login to my account from Rawalpindi, Pakistan. And it happened 2 times, so I changed my password but now he login again. Kindly guide me on what should I do?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members