🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Something went wrong and accept failed. Pleas...
Page options
7d30faca
Community Member

Something went wrong and accept failed. Please, try again later.

I was sent an invite to accept a job offer, after I have put in all my terms I clicked "Submit a Proposal", but after this a message appeared at the top saying "Something went wrong and accept failed. Please, try again later.", I have goggled this and done every fix I could find, from clearing the cache and cookies, trying another browser and on mobile but the problem still persists, what can I do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7d30faca
Community Member

Hi! Thank you for the ticket but every suggested fix did not work, like clearing the cache and cookies, using incognito mode, another browser, mobile or computer. What finally worked was going to the messages with the client and clicking on "View details" at the end of the message with the job description, in this new page I was finally able to accept the job offer.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Davide,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7d30faca
Community Member

Hi! Thank you for the ticket but every suggested fix did not work, like clearing the cache and cookies, using incognito mode, another browser, mobile or computer. What finally worked was going to the messages with the client and clicking on "View details" at the end of the message with the job description, in this new page I was finally able to accept the job offer.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members