🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Something went wrong, please try again.
Page options
drmartini
Community Member

Something went wrong, please try again.

Ive got the invitation to inteview, but when i try to accept it i receive an error "Something went wrong, please try again."

What shall i do now ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andriy,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to respond to your interview? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andriy,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to respond to your interview? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi everyone, I got the same error accepting the interview. When I fill all the fields and submit the application, it shows me the error. I changed the browser, tried with another laptop and mobile application, and nothing. I need to accept it as soon as possible but I can't neither.

Hi Ronald,

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please share with me the job post link via PM so I can check? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne I sent you a private message yesterday and today. Do you have any update about this?

Hi Ronald,

I have replied to your private message. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm getting the same issue. I tried to clear cached and switched to a different web browser.

Hi Tom,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Goran, it's not the solution, I got the same issue changing the laptop, changing the browser and by mobile app.

I'm trying to accept an invitation but I hit error "Something went wrong, please try again." upon submitting of proposal. I already clear cache and used different browsers. I also tried to submit using my mobile but still hitting the same error message. What should I do? Appreciate your urgent response and assistance. Thank you.

Cleared cache, deleted cookies... Nothing has changed.
Do we have a solution for this one yet?

Thanks,

- M

Hi Mirza,

Are you having issues with your account?

~ Joanne
Upwork
bayernm
Community Member

Yes, I am unable to submit my proposal.
Was invited to but I keep getting the "Something went wrong, please try again" error.

Tried different web browsers, and cleared cache and cookies.

Hi Mirza,

I checked your account and can confirm that you will need to add your City. Please go to Settings > Contact Info > Location > and add your address there. Once you start typing, you will see a drop down menu with suggestions. Pick your address from the drop down menu and everything will be populated.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I tried the same approach, even used another laptop or on my phone but still getting the same error message when accepting. Please refer to the attachment for the error message.

Hi Sherwyn Anthony,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
saningggg
Community Member

I have the same issue. Ive got the invitation to inteview, but when i try to accept it i receive an error "Something went wrong, please try again." 

Please help me. I need to accept the job offer asap.

Hi Chanine,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue responding to the interview invitation. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
d14bd7a5
Community Member

I also have the same issue and i even tried to use different browser but its still showing me error Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. (this is about me trying to submit for a proposal that i've got).

Hi Luka,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,
I am facing the same issue, can you please help me?
Thanks

mahmood_uh
Community Member

I am facing the same issue, can anyone please help me with it?

Hi Mehmood,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for responding.
It wasn't working before but now it worked. 

Thanks again 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths