cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong, please try again.

Bowen J Member Since: Oct 6, 2016
21 of 59

Have exact same issue. cleared browser cache/cookie, tried different browse, tried mobile app. nothing works. 

customer service rep added my ticket to another ticket hours ago. 

dont want to lose this big budget job op

Iordanis K Member Since: Sep 24, 2016
22 of 59

Please, could someone from stuff accept manually the invitation?

I don't want to lose a potential customer because of this.

Please, please.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
23 of 59

Hi Lordanis,

Unfortunately we can't override the system and accept your invite. I apologize for the inconvenience and would like to ask for your patience, as our team is working on fixing the issue that is preventing you from accepting the pending invite.

Djamel Eddine C Member Since: Oct 6, 2016
24 of 59

Hello !
I just got another interview invitation which i was able to accept , but still getting the error with the old invitation.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
25 of 59

Hi Djamel Eddine, 

I can see that you already have submitted a support ticket. Could you please share more information in your email by sending in screenshots of the error, the job invite details, and other pertinent information so that our team can investigate it further. 

I'll ask the team to follow up on your ticket. 

-Avery
Untitled
Djamel Eddine C Member Since: Oct 6, 2016
26 of 59

yes sure , Thank you for the reply !

Petya D Member Since: Oct 8, 2016
27 of 59

Hi there,
I have the same problem. I switched browser - no luck. When I go the job posting - I can't submit a proposal, because the message says, that I have already done that. Yet when I go to my proposals - there is none. The interview invite is still in my proposal box, but when I go to it, I can't accept it. It's pretty important for me to accept this interview. I guess it's important for everybody here, right?!?

Thank you,
Petya

28 of 59

Hi Petya,

Could you please follow our basic troubleshooting steps (clearing your cache and cookies, using a different browser, trying to accept the invite through the mobile app) and if you're still experiencing the issue, contact Customer Support with a screenshot of the message you're seeing?

Thank you.

Petya D Member Since: Oct 8, 2016
29 of 59

Hello again,
As I already said in my first message - I did what was proposed as solution with no success. What now?

Thank you!

30 of 59

Hi Petya,

Please submit a support request and our team will assist you further.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS