cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong, please try again.

Petya D Member Since: Oct 8, 2016
31 of 59

Me again : )
I was thinking .. If I decline the interview, will I be able to submit a proposition for the same job after that? Because right now it is not an available option... 

Thanks!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
32 of 59

Hi Petya,

No, a proposal can't be submitted if an invite is declined.

Mariia V Member Since: Oct 18, 2016
33 of 59

Hello everyone! Same problem here - "Something went wrong, please try again". I've tried clearing the cookies, cache etc., but it does not work! Also, a few days ago, Upwork sent me an e-mail, that I respond to invites within more that 3 days, even though I never respond so slowly. Now in my profile it says that I have 3+ days response time, which is absolutely not true! And yesterday, I received an invite and I cannot accept it yet. Just because Upwork doesn't allow me! Please, fix this issue finally.

Afif h Member Since: Aug 9, 2016
34 of 59

I cant Accept interview  i got one before 7 hours and it not letting me accpet it i am trying since 4 hours, if it keep doing it i will lose job and Also my reputation of reply interview quickkest Please help

Iordanis K Member Since: Sep 24, 2016
35 of 59

As I can see the old invitation do not work. Its been nearly 4 days.

The new invitations are ok.

I lost a potential customer and job due to this problem.

What I can say?

Bowen J Member Since: Oct 6, 2016
36 of 59

Still can't accept the invitation. since I can't contact the post nor have they sent a new invitation, I've just lost potentially thousands of dollars over a coupla months of work. Because the site can't perform one of its most important functions. especially since I'm paying for those services. I'm pretty disappointed and bitter about this.

Viktor A Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
37 of 59

I have the same issue. I have tried chromium/ff/edge on windows and ubuntu. Cache clearing does not work for me.

Alex S Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
38 of 59

Upwork is getting better and better - it's really nice to see. If 5 months ago I got Error with message like "Something went wrong. Please contact support" on every second attempt to post a bid, now, after 5 months, I get this message only 1 time per 10 bids. Really cool programmers and managers work on Upwork. Once they started to take 20% fee, they fixed a lot of bugs and now sometimes I even can start conversation with potential clients. Today I have wasted only 1.5 hours of my time: I wrote a bid, attached examples, uploaded CV, wrote answers on customers question and then when clicked "Submit" got a message in red "Sorry, we are unable to post your application. Please contact support". And when I contacted support, they as usual said "Sorry for inconvinience. We appreciate your patience".. Not clear only why they decided that I have a patience? Only based on those fact, that I'm still on Upwork and still didn't went out of this crazy buggy platform?

Bowen J Member Since: Oct 6, 2016
39 of 59

I'm not the only who read that as sheer sarcasm right? cause that was hi-larious! 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
40 of 59

Hi everyone, 

We apologise for the inconvenience. Someone from the support team will get in touch with you to assist with the issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS