cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong, please try again.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
51 of 59

I'm not going to follow up with another proposal I am assuming the client has seen the "client message", and if he/she wants, will follow up on my private email. 

A pity as this was part of the new program. Ah well . . .

Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
52 of 59

I wanted to include my email but it might trigger some weird CS who thinks including a private email is liable for suspension.

Vlad also hasn't suggested it...yet.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
53 of 59

Robert James R wrote:

I wanted to include my email but it might trigger some weird CS who thinks including a private email is liable for suspension.

Vlad also hasn't suggested it...yet.

I gave my email with the disclaimer that all monetary transactions have to go through Upwork. Anyway, I don't think clients even see those messages. I'm p****d off today, and I have wasted hours running after ephemera.

Jelena J Member Since: Oct 22, 2016
54 of 59

Same here. Deleted cache and cookies and tried different browsers.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
55 of 59

Hi Jelena,

Our team is working on implementing a fix to remove the root cause of the issue that is affecting your invite. You can wait until the problem is resolved or decline the invite and submit a proposals to the same job, with a note explaining the reason for declining the client's invite.

Gilles A Member Since: Jun 28, 2017
56 of 59

Hello,

I just completed the first milestone of my first contract on UW! (Yeah!:-) )... But when my client tries to validate the milestone the app bugs and he keeps receiving the "Something went wrong, please try again" message.

When I read the messages in this old subject it looks like the issue is not solved yet. I suggest my client to clear his app cache or to use his web browser instead of the app but it did not help.

It's kind of annoying to be stuck in the middle of the contract.

Any suggestion?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
57 of 59

Hi Gilles,

We'll reach out to your client directly and help them troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sotiris Z Member Since: Jun 1, 2017
58 of 59

SOLUTION for me was to remove all the yellow marked text.

Tamara S Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
59 of 59

I've just had the same issue. For me accepting invitation through iOS app solved the question, but the app haven't asked me additional questions from the Customer's Job Posting!! So now I have less chances than the others. That's really annoying. Of course I posted the answers via private message but it's different.

I also had some yellow-marked text in the Cover Letter, may be that was a reason of such behaviour. But I haven't tried removing it since accepting from iOS "helped" me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS