🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Something wrong with my stats?
Page options
shummas
Community Member

Something wrong with my stats?

I work in the content writing category, and my stats always showed that I was being hired more often among freelancers in writing, which made sense since I knew I had managed to win a good number of jobs that I applied for.

However, now it looks like I'm being evaluated against "Freelancers in Admin Support." Hence, my hiring ratio turns out pretty low even though the interview ratio remains high. 

How to fix this? I've rechecked my categories and all but cannot figure out what could be wrong here. 

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Shummas,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to add information: 

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you have any further questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
tlbp
Community Member

Shummas H wrote:

I work in the content writing category, and my stats always showed that I was being hired more often among freelancers in writing, which made sense since I knew I had managed to win a good number of jobs that I applied for.

However, now it looks like I'm being evaluated against "Freelancers in Admin Support." Hence, my hiring ratio turns out pretty low even though the interview ratio remains high. 

How to fix this? I've rechecked my categories and all but cannot figure out what could be wrong here. 

You know no one sees that stat but you, right? So even if you are incorrectly being compared to admin support freelancers, it isn't harming you in any way. Just keep earning $. 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths