🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Sorry, a critical component of this page ...
Page options
begumpatel
Community Member

Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page.

When i try to buy conects.
Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Begum,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ee57b3e8
Community Member

Dear Upwork team,
I am facing problem from last two months,  When i try to buy conects or upgrade to freelancer plus. Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abid,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please try adding your billing method first? Use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Afterwards, you should be able to purchase Connects by following the instructions shared in this help article or to upgrade your membership by following the instructions shared in this help article

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
22f0af3c
Community Member

Hello Upwork team. I am not able to add my payment method I am getting this error while open the payment method. " Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page." How I can resolve this issue. The Screenshots attached below.Upwork billing method not work.PNG

Hi Muhammad,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to purchase Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths