🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Sorry, a critical component of this page ...
Page options
kaleemullah943
Community Member

Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page.

Hello there,

I am keep recieving this notification on Billing and Payments page.

Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page.

Is this something on my end? Or a bug at upwork end?

I have to add Billing method ASAP.

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

15 REPLIES 15
NikolaS

Hi Kaleem,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if you're experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I clear cache and cookies too.

Also try another Browser but issue not resolver.

Still showing error on Billing Method.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

HI Kaleem,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, 

Here is Dima.

Also, I got the same problem.

I tried to clear cache and cookies, but it's same.
Please let me know how can I fix this problem.

Thanks,

Hi Dima,

Just to confirm, are you experiencing the same problem via another browser as well? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
low-max
Community Member

Dear Sir,

I am facing the same issue of not being able to add my credit card as a billing method

Regards

Max

Hi Max,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
1a8dba47
Community Member

same issue here

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alex,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
22f0af3c
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue when I try to add a payment method this message is shown to my profile.

Is this issue from my side or an Upwork bug.

I want to add my payment method ASAP. I want to buy connects to bid on Jobs.

Thanks.

Hi Muhammad,

I can see you have a support ticket with our team. Please allow some time for them to review and they will update you directly via ticket to assist you further. You'll receive an email notification once your ticket is updated.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
48e10b77
Community Member

I got same error. Anyone could advise? I need to add billing method for my agency account, please support asap. Thanks

Hi Huong,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
da033964
Community Member

Hi, I'm facing the same issue (Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload the page.)

Hi Mamuch,

I couldn't replicate the issue you're describing. Would you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and try again? If the issue persists, please share a screengrab of what you see so we can assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths