cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to save the image.

Ibrokhim M Member Since: May 7, 2018
11 of 20

I have done all the described above processes however, my issue was not solved. I request administrators to try them out and solve the issue please. Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 20

Hi Ibrokhim,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
Ibrokhim M Member Since: May 7, 2018
13 of 20

Dear Goran V,

Thank you for quick reply, I will look furtherif someone could solve the issue. Thank you

Ibo

Mark Z Member Since: May 7, 2018
14 of 20

Hi Vladimir, 

I tried all the steps dsicribed in your post. 3 different browers, different PCs, MACs.  Deactivated Firewall, Adblocker, cleared Cache and Cookies. 

Still the same issue. Cannot upload the profile pic.

Best, 

Mark 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
15 of 20

Hi Mark,

We'll have a member of the team reach out to you to further assist with this. Thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Erica M Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
16 of 20

I haven't been able to upload or change my portfolio images for about a week now. Their "help" is useless. Someone will email you to say they need to investigate further and then never gets back to you. Clearly this is a site-wide issue and not the end users issue. None of my images are anything other than .jpgs that are smaller than 5MB. They should upload with no problem.

This is incredibly frustrating and should not be happening. How hard can this possibly be to fix??

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
17 of 20

Hi Erica,

We apologize for the delay in answering your request. We have followed-up with the team about your concern. They will review your ticket and reach out to you directly with an update. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Peter B Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
18 of 20

I get the message "Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image".

This is seriously still an issue? No explanation for why i can't upload a simple profile picture when I'm doing everything as instructed? Maybe Upwork can afford to hire a developer on Upwork to fix this basic issue?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 20

Hi Peter, 

I just checked your account and your profile picture is present under your Accounts menu > Settings > My Info

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Peter B Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
20 of 20

Hi Bojan,

Thanks, I had tried multiple browser and asking users to do that or clear their cache and cookies in 2019 is indicative of a problem on your end. 

I resolved the issue by uploading the same photo to LinkedIn, downloading back from LinkedIn and trying that photo with Upwork. It worked when I did that. Also indicative of a glitch on your end. 

I'm surprised that a successful company that is literally a hub for thousands of developers doesn't have higher standards for their own platform. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS