🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please...
Page options
3ctechnologies
Community Member

Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry loading this job feed

am i the only one facing thsi error while trying to fian a job?

61 REPLIES 61
afifield
Community Member

Same thing just came up for me and I refreshed now it's ok. 

ya sorted now.

Hi All,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. There was an active incident earlier, but it has now been fixed.

Let us know if you continue to experience issues.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
klenak
Community Member

I also have this problem

Lana

Hi Lana,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? If that doesn't help please, let us know so we can investigate further, thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm also facing the same issue for two days even I tried with another browser but it seems the same thing.

Note: I have cleared my Cache/Cookies but not solved.

Hi Marjib,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I have the same issue, could you please tell me how can I fix that?

I'm also suffering the same

Hi Goran, 

I am experiencing the same issue like others. When I go in "Best Matches" page, there is an error prompts "Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry loading this job feed". I tried to refresh my feed and tried to access my account using different device but the error still there. Hope you can help me. 

Thank you! 

Best, 

Roi

Hi Roi,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have cleared my Cache/Cookies even tried a different browser but still getting the same error.

Hi Nelson,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi , The Same thing is happening to me! I cant see my Job feed from my mobile apps and laptop. What can I do?

Hello, My job feed not showing.

Hi all, 

I would like to confirm that the issue with the job feed should be resolved now. If anyone is still experiencing problems on their end, please let me know here. 
Once again, I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, i've just created my account and I have this issue, I tried clearing cache and using a different browser but nothing has worked.

Hello Oskar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
muneeb037
Community Member

Hi, i have to face this problem, ''Sorry, we couldn't load your feed.'' Please help me with how I can fix this issue??

Hi Muhammad Muneeb,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
98293bae
Community Member

Good morning, 

I have the same problem, even when i refresh.

Thanks

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep,  I can not acees my feed even after clearing the cache and trying it in different browsers. Can you send me a link for the ticket process?

d7feb158
Community Member

It’s happening with my account. Btw i am new in this site. Please let me know how can i fix this

How?

saqibbilkent132
Community Member

Hello, 

I am experiencing the same problem. It says "

Sorry, we couldn't load your feed.

Please retry loading this job feed"

What to do? I tried clearing cache but doesn't work.

selenab19
Community Member

Hello! 

I am having the same issue since yesterday and it's happening on mobile too.

Hi Selena,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? If that doesn't help please, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I already did all of that and still get the same message, plus, as mentioned, it's happening on mobile too. Edit: when I say mobile I mean the app.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Selena,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
aptclouds
Community Member

I am getting the same error message. Have tried in another browser and system but no luck. Cleared the catche as highlighted in other comments.

Sorry, we couldn't load your feed.

Please retry loading this job feed

I have the same issue.

i am facing the same issue

Clearing cache did not help.

Using other browser did not help.

The job feed is not loading.

Facing the same issue from the past 12 hours. Please help

I'm having the same issue. Cleared cash and cookies and didn't help. Could someone from support email me for a solution, please?

Still affecting me - 11:32 UK time

logged out, back in, cleared cache etc. - to no avail

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi All,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our engineering team is aware of the problem and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Once I have any additional information, I will follow up here with an update.
Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am facing the same issue. How do I solve the problem?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members