cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application. Please try again or contact support.

Highlighted
Dr Ramkumar R Member Since: Sep 18, 2016
21 of 38

I had the same issue. Sent a request to Support and it was escalated because "it requires more research."

On a hunch I  tried submitting a proposal from the Upwork app and it gave me a notification saying I could

not do so because my address was not updated. It was indeed incomplete. I completed my address in the app, and hey presto, I am now able to submit proposals. It is a pity that the website did not give me this specific message. I think Upwork should treat this as a bug and have the website set right.

Hope this helps some of the many who are struggling with this issue.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Bill H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
22 of 38

Upwork's error messages appear to be as useful as the "check engine" light on my car's dashboard.

I write every response off-line, then copy-paste. If I get an error, I'm still OK. If the error occurs again, I save my response in my "Pending" file offline, then work on fixing the error. The problem is that when my "check engine" light comes on, I open the hood to be sure the engine is still there. It is, and I have no idea what to do from there.

Highlighted
Barak N Member Since: Dec 11, 2017
23 of 38

i had this issue 2 days
i update my address location 
and the problem gone !!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
24 of 38

Hi Bill, Sorry to hear about the error. Please try to update your Contact Info and check if this will work. Please go to Settings> Contact Info> and update all your contact details. Let us if you are still encountering the same error. 

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Highlighted
Sanjay J Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
25 of 38

Thanks, I really appreciate your reply to my error which  I was facing from 2 days.Even Upwork team were confused and they were informaing that issue is major and technical team is checking on it.But solution was simple, I have updated my address and everything works as before.lovely..Thanks once again.

Highlighted
Jay N Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
26 of 38

Hi Sanjay,

I updated contact details. But not worked I only updated some thing in address not phone or other things.

Please let me know what you done.

Regards,

Jaykumar Nimbalkar

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
27 of 38

Hi Jaykumar,

I see that you have tried the previous suggestion of updating your contact info without any success. Since you also have an open ticket with the support team about this, please expect an update directly via the ticket with more details on how to solve this problem.

~Nina
Highlighted
Jay N Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
28 of 38

Hi Nina,

Could I know when it will be fixed. I not get any update from technical team yet.

Regards,

Jaykumar Nimbalkar

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
29 of 38

Hi Jaykumar,

Our team will follow up on your ticket soon and take a look at the problem you reported, thank you for your patience.

Highlighted
Nahdiah S Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
30 of 38

Got the same error message said something error while submiting my application. Need Help on this.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS