cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application. Please try again or contact support.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
31 of 38

Hi Nahdiah,

Sorry for the trouble you had. I see here that you already sent an email about this issue. Someone form our team will respond to assist you further. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Paul P Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
32 of 38

Hello,

I have been unable to submit any proposals for a number of days now. I did submit a ticket on this, and the issue has been elevated to the next level, whatever that means, and support will not give me any idea of when they'll be able to get to it. I have researched the problem within this forum, and followed the steps recommended to someone else who was having the same problem at some point last year, but still no luck.

I've attached an image that shows the error message I get when I try to submit a bid, and I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me get to the bottom of this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul A. Parks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
33 of 38

Hi Paul,

Our Support team is still working to resolve the issue that is affecting your account and preventing you from sending proposals. We understand how inconvenient this is and are working to resolve this as soon as possible, you can also expect to receive an update directly via the open ticket regarding this concern. Thanks!

~Nina
Highlighted
Elizabeth Ann R Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
34 of 38

Same here.

"Sorry we were unable to save your application. Please try again or contact support."

(attachment)

upwork cant send proposal.PNGLiz

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
35 of 38

Hi Elizabeth Ann,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble submitting your proposal. I see that you already have ticket for this issue. Someone from the team will update your ticket and assist you directly. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Elizabeth Ann R Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
36 of 38

Thanks Joanne... I appreciate your assistance.

Liz

Highlighted
Laura L Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
37 of 38
Hi Elizabeth, were you able to resolve the issue? I'm currently having the same problem here.
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
38 of 38

Hi Laura,

There can be various reasons why the proposals weren't saved, such as the client closing the jobs or making it private. Unfortunately, unless the proposals are recorded on Proposals page or Connects History, we can't check or restore them. Feel free to submit new proposals.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS