🐈
» Forums » Support » Sorry, we were unable to save your applicatio...
Page options
cd84e06b
Community Member

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

Hi,

When I am trying to submit my first proposal I am receiving the following error message:

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.

However my address is full submited.

Thanks in Advance

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All, 

Recently our engineers released a fix for this issue and you should not be getting the errors reported here when submitting proposals. If you still receive an error, please let us know. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Update: since we haven't gotten any new reports, we'll consider this issues fixed and will be closing this thread. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

192 REPLIES 192
reginagolyuk
Community Member

I have received the following message. I filled in the address info in all possible and impossible places on the website. Please help to solve the issue.   |Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address.|

Hi Rehina,

I checked your account and it seems that you are missing a City field on your account. Please go to Settings > Contact info and add your city.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey Aleksander, Can you please help me answer my query ? I want to know will i be getting any free connects if a client directly send me an offer from the list of candidates who applied to that particular job ?

Yesterday i applied for a job & the next morning i found my client send me an offer for the job ! I am conufsed will i be getting 10 free connects (as i didnt find my CV above the client's message in our chatbox)?

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for your message. Free Connects for winning an interview is not applicable if the client sends you an offer directly on your proposals. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Aleksandar, Can you please help me too because I'm facing the same issue while submitting proposals to clients.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danish, 

Could you please see if basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing your browser's cookies or using a different browser will resolve the issue? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

I have an issue in sending proposal please help me . When i wanted to send proposal then i got this message

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

We were unable to process your proposal due to missing address information. Add your full address

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali, 

Could you please double-check the address you added to your account, ensuring that the street address and the state/province field are filled in correctly? Once done, please refresh your browser or clear your browser's cookies. If the issue persists, let us know so our team can assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 

I appreciate your reply to Rehina on the issue she highlighted. I faced this issue today and came here to your reply on the issue. I have already my city information on my account but still facing the issue while submitting the proposal/application. Is there any other solution to this? 

looking forward 

Thank you 

Hi Kashif,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try adding the city again to your address on the Upwork account? This time, try selecting the city name options from the drop down while typing the city name.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks a million. Selecting City from the Drop Down menu fixed the issue.

8d546301
Community Member

My home address is on a new street and the registration page for address entry does not recognize it. What should I do to finish my registration. How do I get in contact with someone from Upwork who can help?

Hi Travis,

I've escalated your request to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
hollyhuffstutler
Community Member

I'm gettting the same message, and I just updated my address under Tax Info, is there somewhere else I should do it too?

NikolaS

Hi Holly,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi Osama,

Could you please try adding your address in Settings > Tax Information?

~Andrea
Upwork
90f71c03
Community Member

Hi I've done everything suggested but still can't submit my first proposal, please help immedietly

1.png

Hi Satrio,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
a9116a21
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

I'm having the same problem, even after filling out my adress in the "Tax" section.

Hi Ayoub,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello,

I'm  having the same issue and have added the relevant information to my tax info and cleared my cache, cookies, and tried two separate browsers. 

Any help in resolving this would be much appreciated, I was trying to submit my first proposal and was unable to complete it.

Hi William,

Thank you for your message. Could you please update the information under the 'Legal Name of Taxpayer' on the same page to check if that resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d45eac41
Community Member

Hi im having the same issues. Nothing seems to work. Can someone from support reach out

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

I'm having the same issue as everyone else. I've already updated my tax information and cleared my cache and cookies. Thanks.

Hi Chrissy,

Could you please confirm if you see that error for every job you're trying to apply to or only for jobs in your US only feed with this lable?

kochubei_valeria_0-1661188477436.png

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
5ab022b2
Community Member

Hi, Andrea. I'm having the same problem.

Hi Nurnihar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

same here

Hi Adil,

Could you please try adding your address in Settings > Tax Information?

~Andrea
Upwork
c7fd1d10
Community Member

I'm still having the same issue even after doing all that is suggested.

Hi ThankGod,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I did as instructed, but it persisted. I am still having the error sir.

Hi there,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
90f71c03
Community Member

and i think your response website seems leaked

2.png

3c243707
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I face the same issue when trying to submit a proposal. I have my info filled out both in the contact and tax settings. Is there a solution? Seems like a common issue at the moment.

Hi Karuna,

Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists and we'll have that further reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

I filled the tax information as instructed by Andrea G and then I deleted all my cookies and logged back in to find I have to write my proposal all over again. I finished rewriting my propsal and then same issue again. I changed to a different browser and again it says you were unable to save my proposal due to a missing address information. And it insists I add my full address despite doing so previously. Can anyone help? 

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths