🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Pr...
Page options
balvinder_saini
Community Member

Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account.

I have setup a New Project, But its also approved from Upwork team. But I am gettign below error, Could someone , Please help what exactly is this.

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Balvinder,

Just to confirm, are you trying to click through the purchase option with your account or a client has shared the screenshot with you?
I would like to clarify that only users with a client profile are able to purchase a project. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you dear for clearing things 

Hello Goran,

Thanks for the reply. This error I got within my account.

I was afraid, the same thing client also sees. Let me reconfirm, the client can see my projects and buy the gig plan?

Thanks

Hi Balvinder,

I'd like to confirm that the option to purchase a project should be available to your client. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
c520bc26
Community Member

I have setup a New Project, But its also approved from Upwork team. But I am gettign below error, Could someone , Please help what exactly is this.

Hi Waqar,

You cannot purchase your own project or other projects using your freelancer profile. Should you wish to purchase a project from freelancers, you may create a client profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
e3f902a2
Community Member

Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in the Project Catalog using this account.

I have set up a New Project, But it's also been approved by the Upwork team. But I am getting the below error, Could someone, Please help with what exactly is this?

Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in the Project Catalog using this account.

Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account..png

Hi Sohel,

If you are trying to purchase your project, please know that it is not possible. You cannot purchase your own project or projects from other freelancers using your freelancer profile. You may refer to the discussion in this thread for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths