🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Projec...
Page options
1061eca6
Community Member

Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account.

Hi everyone. I hope you all are doing great. 

I am facing two problems with my catalogue.

First problem:

I have created a project catalog 4 months ago and the catlog is approved. But once i viewed my catalog it seems an error to me that i can,t purchase projects in project catalog using my account. 

Error: Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account.

Second problem:

I can,t see the import project option in my project dashboard. I want to import my Fiverr profile to Upwork.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

First problem: The Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. You are receiving this error because you cannot purchase your own project; you can only view your projects as clients would see them.

Second problem: I believe the import project feature has been removed. You may have seen this feature in videos, but it is no longer an option.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
celgins
Community Member

First problem: The Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. You are receiving this error because you cannot purchase your own project; you can only view your projects as clients would see them.

Second problem: I believe the import project feature has been removed. You may have seen this feature in videos, but it is no longer an option.

b89a41ba
Community Member

Ok
c5a871e7
Community Member

ooooohhhh

Thank you Clark S.

Same issue here. But now it is cleared. 

Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in Project Catalog using this account. 

303a749b
Community Member

If you are experiencing issues with loading work history records on your Upwork agency account, you can try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Refresh the Page:

• Sometimes, a simple page refresh can resolve temporary issues. Try refreshing the page to see if the problem persists.
  2. Clear Browser Cache:

• Cached data may sometimes cause display issues. Clear your browser cache and try accessing the work history records again.
  3. Try a Different Browser:

• Switch to a different browser to see if the problem is browser-specific. If you're using Chrome, try Firefox, Safari, or another browser to determine if the issue persists.
  4. Check Internet Connection:

• Ensure that you have a stable and reliable internet connection. A poor or intermittent connection can lead to difficulties in loading content.
  5. Use Incognito/Private Mode:

• Open an incognito or private browsing window in your browser. This can help rule out issues related to browser extensions or settings.
  6. Contact Upwork Support:

• If the problem persists, it might be a technical issue on Upwork's end. Contact Upwork support through the Help & Support section on the platform to report the issue.
  7. Check System Requirements:

• Ensure that your browser and operating system meet Upwork's system requirements. Outdated software may sometimes lead to compatibility issues.
  8. Temporary Platform Issue:

• Sometimes, platform issues occur, and they are resolved by Upwork's technical team. Wait for a while and try accessing the work history records again.

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's recommended to reach out to Upwork support for assistance. They can provide specific guidance based on your account details and help resolve any technical problems you may be facing.

1061eca6
Community Member

Thank you, Clark, for the clarification. I thought that I am the only one facing this issue or that something was going bad with my catalog.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members