cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort Jobs by Number of Applicants.

Idd G Member Since: Jul 7, 2011
1 of 5
I'm not the biggest fan of applying for jobs where 100 other people have already submitted their applications. It would be really great if a feature can be installed where, just like sorting jobs by 'newest first' e.t.c, one can now sort by number of applicants. Regards, Iddi.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5
Hi Iddi, Thank you very much for your suggestion! I've passed it along to our Team for consideration. Have a good day!
~ Valeria
Untitled
Juan David P Member Since: Oct 17, 2012
3 of 5

Any news about this?

Community Guru
Lyam B Member Since: Nov 3, 2014
4 of 5

Idd, what I do is refresh my job search every now and then, and usually I won't even look past page 3. Also, a lot of people are copy and pasting cover letters so even though there may be 100 applicants, I bet around 80 of  those are copy and pasted Smiley Tongue

Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
5 of 5

I support the request to allow sorting of jobs by the number of applicants. I do not waste time bidding on jobs where there are already hundreds of applicants especially when many applicants' bid prices are very low.

As demonstrated in some of my past posts in oDesk forums, I am not a big fan of the features available for freelancers to search for jobs and clients that best fit their pursuits. For instance, the "My Job Feed (all saved searches combined)" is practically useless for my use and options for filtering are lacking.

Edited 01/09/2015 RT/lwm

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS