🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Specialized Profile Publishing Disabled + Pro...
Page options
2e84b368
Community Member

Specialized Profile Publishing Disabled + Project Catalogs Pending Approval

Hi Team

I am not being able to publish my specialized profile.

Also, it has been around 10 days that my project catalogs are pending approval.

Please assist.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble publishing your Specialized Profile. Could you please try adding a portfolio item first? Let us know if that helps or if you need further assistance.

Regarding your pending Projects, I'm sorry that we haven't been able to review them yet; we are currently receiving more submissions than usual. Please allow us a little longer to review your project; you can rest assured that you'll be hearing back from the team on that. I appreciate your patience!

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble publishing your Specialized Profile. Could you please try adding a portfolio item first? Let us know if that helps or if you need further assistance.

Regarding your pending Projects, I'm sorry that we haven't been able to review them yet; we are currently receiving more submissions than usual. Please allow us a little longer to review your project; you can rest assured that you'll be hearing back from the team on that. I appreciate your patience!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2e84b368
Community Member

Hi Luiggi

Thank you for the response.

I added a few portfolios and the Specialized Profiles got published. Thank you so much.

However, the projects are still pending, it has been around 15-20 days.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members