🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Specialized Profile Showing wrong Earning, Ho...
Page options
ridwansiddiquee
Community Member

Specialized Profile Showing wrong Earning, Hours & Jobs

Hi,

I've been bidding and winning jobs after applying from my Specialized Profile. But the ratings and the earnings are not being available in that specialized profile. Why is that happening?

Is there any process to move them to the specialized folder? Or any better solution?

Thanks,

MD Ridwan Siddiquee Wadud

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD Ridwan,

I checked and it seems that both the ratings and the earnings are showing on your specialized profile. Could you please send me more information about this so that I can check and assist you further?

If you need to change relevant jobs for your specialized profile, please go to that profile, scroll down to the 'Work history and feedback' section and click on the edit icon

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD Ridwan,

I checked and it seems that both the ratings and the earnings are showing on your specialized profile. Could you please send me more information about this so that I can check and assist you further?

If you need to change relevant jobs for your specialized profile, please go to that profile, scroll down to the 'Work history and feedback' section and click on the edit icon

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks a ton! I've added the completed and ongoing jobs to that profile.

But the earnings, hours, and jobs are not still changed. It takes some time to be updated. Right?

Hi MD Ridwan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I'm writing because I had been wondering why a few of my jobs were not counted under my specialized profile and then with this help I found the place to check the boxes so all are now checked (I only have one specialized profile and want all work counted there), but the "save" button doesn't seem to click at all (I'm using Firefox). Could someone help me on that? Thanks, Leslie Wagle

Hi Leslie,

Could you please try to update your specialized profile via Chrome as well? If you`re still experiencing the same problem, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members