Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Specialized Profiles

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
11 of 16

Kim F wrote:

I asked precisely this question a few days ago. However, my post was swiftly moved to https://community.upwork.com/t5/Announcements/Expanding-Specialized-Profiles-for-Freelancers/td-p/53...

Kim, I can't enter in this link 

The only I see is a big very red alert!

EDIT: Forget it, now I can enter Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 16

I just has an invite like that, it said that the client was looking for freelancers who specialize in "translation," which is one of the skills on my skills-list - presumably that is how I came up in their search.

It did mention the "multi-profile" thing inderneath but there is none for translation either.

Kazi Mohaiminul I Member Since: Nov 22, 2016
13 of 16

Hi ! I'm 100% top rated freelancer in the Digital Marketing sector and also a verified freelancer. I'm learning Python programing language but I don't see any option to Specialized my Profiles. Can anyone help me and suggest me what to do?

Thanks in advanced 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 16

Hi Kazi, 

Please know that Specialized Profiles are currently open to users in the Mobile Development, and Design & Creative categories. 

We'll be rolling out this option to other categories soon, and we'll make sure to announce it here in the Community once we've rolled out to new categories. You may read more about it here.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Kholleras I Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
15 of 16

Kazi Mohaiminul I wrote:

I'm learning Python programing language but I don't see any option to Specialized my Profiles. Can anyone help me and suggest me what to do?

My suggestion is to not mention Python on your profile until/unless you can program in it at a professional level.

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
16 of 16

Just tried the link.  This is the message "The page you are trying to access was not found. Please check your URL for typos and try again."

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS